Windshield damage always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. Glass America knows you don't want to spend your hard-earned money on auto glass, so we have some good news for you. If you have comprehensive insurance, with or without a deductible, all or a portion of the windshield repair or replacement cost should be covered. This means you only pay your applicable deductible and Glass America will direct bill your insurance company for any balance. If you do not have insurance to cover the auto glass repairs you need, Glass America is competitively priced and accepts cash, checks and all major credit cards.
Annoyed? Frustrated? Apprehensive? Questions to ask to make the right decision
We want you to know that we understand how you are feeling. This may be your first chipped or broken windshield. If you aren't familiar with the auto glass repair process, we've got a list of questions to help you when selecting a reputable windshield repair shop.
- Are your technicians certified? If they are, are they certified by a Third Party like AGRSS (Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard)?
- Do you adhere to Safe Drive Away Time (SDAT) for every repair and replacement?
- Can I get an OEM quality windshield replacement from the company that originally manufactured my windshield to be sure it fits perfectly?
- Can I get a nationwide lifetime warranty on the workmanship?
- Are your technicians insured?
- Do you offer same day scheduling?
- Will you file my insurance claim for me?
- Do you use the best quality adhesives available in the industry?
Glass America answers YES to all the above questions because your safety is important to us.
Glass America offers both windshield repairs and glass replacements. Glass America undertakes a thorough assessment of your needs and helps you determine your best options for repair or replacement. At Glass America, it's always about what's best for you. Our goal is to make sure we provide you with the most affordable and effective auto glass repair possible.
QUALITY MEANS SAFETY, AND SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING.™
Call Glass America today at (513) 880-8709