Glass America provides the safest windshield repair and replacement service possible. Our technicians use advanced techniques and follow rigid procedures on all installations so you can rest assured that your family is safe.
Before your windshield replacement begins, our technicians will explain the following steps, which will take place during the installation:
- The damaged windshield will be fully removed from the vehicle.
- A new Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)or Original Equipment Equivalent (OEE) quality glass windshield will be matched for perfect fit and features to your car and inserted into the frame.
- The windshield will be secured to your car’s frame with a high quality-fast drying adhesive to be sure the glass is secured before your drive away. Glass America has a one-hour safe drive-away drying period in most weather conditions.
- Any broken glass and debris will be vacuumed out of the inside of the vehicle and the auto glass on the vehicle will be cleaned.
- Your technician will answer any additional questions you may have, regarding the replacement and advise you of the one-hour wait time for the adhesive to dry in order for you to drive off, safely.
Experienced Auto Glass Replacement Technicians
At Glass America, a highly-trained and experienced auto glass technician can often perform a same day replacement.
As a leader in the industry we follow the professional standards below:
- Follow all adhesive manufacturer's instructions.
- Use only products that meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS).
- Provide written warranty and a detailed record for the work completed.
- Use trained technicians that participate in ongoing training.
- Carry adequate insurance.
- We follow the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard (AGRSS) on every installation. The AGRSS provides our industry with the best guidelines for safe windshield replacement.
Quality Materials, Quality Replacement
Glass America combines the highest quality materials and workmanship with fast, efficient service.
OEM and OEE quality glass is used for all windshield replacements to ensure a perfect glass-to-frame fit. Using the same quality of glass installed in the vehicle when it was originally built is the safest available option. This ensures the glass will not pop out of the frame in a collision, among other sensor and safety features. Our certified technicians use adhesives with a 1-Hour Safe Drive Away Time in almost any weather condition - so you can get back on the road quickly and safely.
Glass America employs highly-trained technicians that will guarantee a quality repair is made on your vehicle. We stand behind our work, providing free mobile service, OEM and OEE quality glass, lifetime warranty on workmanship and reasonable rates for all your auto glass needs in your area.
Glass America offers a full range of quality auto glass repair and replacement services.
QUALITY MEANS SAFETY, AND SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING.™
Call Glass America today at (877) 734-6680