When it comes to auto glass repair and replacement - Glass America sets the standard. Well-trained technicians offer superior customer service and can impact you and your family’s safety in a number of ways. We listen to your needs and deliver the best possible experience by providing quality auto repair and replacement solutions.
With our free mobile service, we bring the repair shop to your home, workplace or any desired location even the park while you attend your child’s soccer game, eliminating the risk of driving a damaged vehicle to the shop. Our customer service group is committed to offering the most convenient scheduling, including evening and weekend appointments. Often, same day scheduling is available if you call early in the morning. The adhesives our technicians use have a one-hour safe drive away time in almost any weather condition, getting you back on the road quickly and safely.
How We Work to Secure Your Safety
Below are additional ways in which our experienced technicians impact your safety and satisfy customer requests listed below.
- We offer a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship.
- We work with all insurance companies and we're happy to file the claim for you!
- Glass America abides by the strict standards of The Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standards Council Inc. (AGRSS).
- Glass America is a proud advocate and partner of CASPA, the Coalition for Auto Glass Safety and Public Awareness. CASPA's purpose is to educate the public on the importance of Auto Glass Safety.
- Glass America technicians are DOW Certified. DOW is the leader in the Auto Glass Adhesive Replacement Industry.
- Glass America uses only the highest quality adhesives, epoxies and replacement glass. Our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Original Equipment Equivalent (OEE) quality glass provides the exact replacement windshield for the safest, perfect fit.
- Glass America has partnered with The Independent Glass Association (IGA), the only association dedicated to the needs of the independent glass companies in North America. Members are dedicated to the professional and ethical installation of auto glass in a safe and proper manner.
- Glass America is also partnered with The National Glass Association (NGA), providing information and education, as well as promoting quality workmanship, ethics, and safety in the automotive glass industry.
- We invest in our employees' continued education so that we will always use the safest, most advanced methods for your windshield repair or replacement.
Glass America is a recognized leader in the Auto Glass Industry. We stand behind our work as one of the few auto glass shops that adheres to the rigorous standards set forth by Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS).
Why? Because you and your family’s safety matters.
QUALITY MEANS SAFETY, AND SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING.™
Call Glass America today at (877) 734-6680